Tuesday, April 19, 2011 18:11

Not working tomorrow. Decided to do something today. Thinking to colour hair and highlight. So compared the prices from the nearby saloons. Gosh. I think I will colour my own hair and just professionally highlight. That would be cheaper.

Got back, and I summer cleaned my room. It was so humid out there. I could have slept, but I pulled my bed out instead. Haha. Bed is parallel to the window now. Let's pretend I am some place else. All I can think of is Paris, for some reason. Oh well. One could dream, right. Heh.

So since 2pm, I am still cleaning and clearing stuff. Mostly NAFA assignments though. Two boxes down. Yey! Till the next summer cleaning, I will definitely trash more. That is how junks should roll! Okay. Lame. Haha.

Oh. I saw the most beautiful morning ever!
The moon on my left, and sunrise on my right.
Masya Allah♥
0 paperhearts!