Wednesday, January 5, 2011 23:10

Gosh! I have been busy with hols-work-hols-work!
And I am SO looking forward to tomorrow! HEH!

Anyways, I was reading an online news, and it was rather shocking and somewhat uncomfortable to see your friends' names for being arrested for something. It is like, that person went school with you. You acknowledged that person in your life before. And now, they are making headlines for the wrong reason. But for that matter, like I have always said, you can't judge a person by their outlook. Although they are jailed for years and whatnots, if you really know them personally, they are a bunch of nice people. We greet each other if we bump on the streets. Smile. Talk. Nothing different than any 'normal' person right.

Oh! I hope the accountant is not on medical leave. Interns are on leave.
Oh please don't leave me alone in hell!
0 paperhearts!