Wednesday, April 28, 2010 23:25

It was a shocking news that Achik passed away last week(?) And now on telly, is the journey he went through as an artist. I have this soft spot for people passing. I feel sad. It finally dawn on me. Coz since he passed, I hardly even watch the telly. So I did not know how the funeral went and such.

Now TV3 is airing the tribute to him on Jangan Tidur Lagi. I may not know him personally, but I could cry seeing his daughter calling him out after she kissed him. "Nak ikut ayah." And she screamed. How sad. What does a toodler really know about death?

He was young. Seeing his stiff body lying, with pure white cloth, I could not help but to tear up. He looks pure. I can tell, he was probably a good husband, dad, son and a friend.

Moga ALLAH mengampunkan segala dosanya, dan terima taubatnya. Amin.


I dreamt that my bestfriend passed on. Why?
0 paperhearts!