Tuesday, June 16, 2009 14:45

It stings me whenever I think about Love. Haha. Yea, that bad. I have wonderful friends I can hangout with. It helps. A lot. I did a quiz on "How marriageable are you?" Most people get 94% and such. Yes, 90% and above. So I was expected another common result. But NO, I get 44%! That low? YES! Haha. However, I did "How many times will you get married?" And the result was ONCE. It explains.

When the right time comes, it will come. I am not rushing. Anyways, I am only turning 21 this year, and I have a long road ahead of me. I've yet to get a job. So and so, when the time really comes, I will be stable.

But how would you know he's the right one for you? Ever wonder? Love? You sure? Well, what I've read state the otherwise. Not hate, my dear. Marriage depends on the hands of the "groom".

I'm gonna keep it short and simple.

As I said, it depends on the guy himself. Studies had shown that marriage happens when the man is ready to settle down. It does not matter who he is with. At that point of time, if he is ready, he's ready. So ladies, if you are with someone who is great at that point of time, you are lucky. If you have been in a relationship for too long and still loving as you were, but suddenly you two break up. A few years later, you heard that he is getting hitched with a person he has just been with for, maybe a few months (yes, you read that right; a few months!), it sucks right. Thing is, if he were to meet you later and you were still with him at the time he 'proposed', you could be the one. Get it? I know this suck for us ladies. So, is there really such thing called 'True Love'? Or is it just a believe?

I know it still exist. Somewhere out there. If the person you're with feels right for you, one advice; Treasure that person like he is the only one in this world. If you are ready to commit and go through all lengths together, I'm sure he's the one you will end up with. (He refers to humans. Not he, male.)

Be mutual. =)
0 paperhearts!