|
Sunday, June 14, 2009 ♥ 15:37 Accepting all the flaws and help to improve one another, not changing them. We depends on each other when one is in need. Even if one is far from the other, one should understand the situation and the least one can do is to be there spiritually. Arguments suck don’t they? But I think it helps. It doesn’t help if one initiated a harsh decision of like, breaking up. Even if one didn’t so, the way one speaks that could spark fire, trigger the situation worst. One should understand the other. You should know what the other can or cannot take it. It breaks one’s heart. I think these should be resolved calmly. Be yourself. Don’t try to talk ever so calmly. Speak your mind by all means, but in a polite way. I know I could never ever apologize much to all the wrong doings I had made. I am sorry for not being ‘your perfect’ girlfriend. I am sorry that I always make things go downhill. I apologize for not being there for you. I am truly sorry for not treating you well. I feel terrible. Every single night since last time, I would think about it. It hurts me coz you would do anything, unlike me. Though I would do this and that, I know it’s never enough. I could never repay your kindness. I know I’ve done a lot of mistakes in this relationship. Sometimes I just feel that we misunderstood too much. I want us to communicate well. I strongly disagree that I stay if we were happy, and then ditch if we were having problems. I want us to talk through it maturely, and try to be in each other’s shoe. I am not perfect. Maybe I am different, not as the other girls out there. I do not dress, behave nor socialize like them. But one thing I know is, I love you sincerely, that no one else could even if they are still in your heart, throughout our journey together. |
nhh♥
nhh. 27nov1988. this is where i express myself. be it through words, or visuals. i dream, but i dont fantasize. dreams are reality that you want to create. TEMPTATIONS!
HERS- Just You♥ HEY!
i dont mind be friends with new people! feel free to drop a msg. =) ESCAPADES!
BLOODainaz azura dynah fazd syafiqah tahrina ziha CONNECTS bahrom dwayne faiz farhan gaby hidayah jojo kyn FLY!
October 2008November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 |