Friday, April 17, 2009 13:54

I thought I have found You. YOU. I need you. Relationship has not to be perfect. That's the perfection of relationship. I've grown to you like molds. And i need you to continue living. I'm not done being with you. I can't figured why it happened. As in, we could still be together. But at the back of my mind, you wanted to have your time too. So i decided not to have it back. I thought we were supposed to meet yesterday. You were out, watching a movie instead. Nvm. The fact is, I can't live a day being normal again. I can't enjoy my 'happiness'. I cried randomly anywhere. Even in the train. I'm not strong without you. You know that. I literally feel that this heart is empty. I could not eat nor sleep well. I have to live with this no matter what. I will deal with this myself. I blame myself so much for this. I have to. I want you to move on; by your ways. Even if it means leaving me completely. I can never find another you. It won't be the same. I came up with this after realizing it; Losing someone who had passed away, isn't as hard as losing someone whom you know you couldn't have.

You have changed my direction
So much love and affection
And I will keep you safe
So deep within
But given the chance I know I would
Do it all over again
0 paperhearts!