Sunday, April 26, 2009 22:45

The Look
Is it possible maybe to have a love so strong
That nothing could ever compare
I'm holding back nothing just for the look in your eyes
So baby don't be surprised


Impossible, maybe, but worth one last try
I'm waiting for your reply
I'm sitting here patiently just for the chance that
I might be able to hold you tight


--------------------------


Photographs
and Memories
Cause I have photographs and memories
Of the times when you weren't on my mind and I was alone
And I have poetry and drawings
Of my life when you weren't on my side
And I didn't know just what is love

Writing memories on the wall
The different colour keeps my mind away from missing you
And I can't wait to fall asleep
Slip into my dreams where we can dance upon the stars

I need your smile
I need your eyes
I need you dear

Cause every line on your face
Makes a beautiful maze for my eyes to trace


Just Friends
Hey, what did you think I'd say
You're everything that I ever wanted
And this kind of thing doesn't just come around
Every time you go looking for it

I don't wanna be just friends
No, I'll never fake it or pretend
And I don't want another boy coz you're the only one I love

Those 2 words are just bullets in my chest
Just friends

And it's never gonna be the same again my love
It's never gonna be the same again
0 paperhearts!