Tuesday, April 14, 2009 02:16


That night, I prayed. I prayed for us. For you. For your family. Coz you've been a part of me. I told Him, only He knows what my inner true feelings are. He knows I'm sincerely into this. I never want anything to come between us. Even there is anything, we'll over come it together. I cherish soo much everything we've done. Even in times of arguments, I remember that I became much more in control of myself instead of the old me.

In this, I learn a lot. Like I said, break up is not a solution to a problem. I really don't know what went wrong till everything fell apart. I'm not asking you back. I'm only asking Him to ease my pain. Once and for all. But I just want you to know that, you've help me discover Love. My definition of Love is me and you. I love you..

If I were to meet you one day,
I know you gonna have much happier life than being with me.

I'm sorry for all the wrong doings I've done. I've got nobody but myself to blame. I really could not sleep well, nor eat much these days. I've always needed you. I'm sorry for these craps I did to you. I think sometimes I was mistaken for something. I made you mad endlessly. I troubled you with my stupid problems and my whines. I appreciate things you've done for me. I remembered my first birthday with you. I'm sorry I could not do the same to you. I cant give excuses. I know. I had in mind something for you. But it's all ain't happening now. I really truely blessed to have you. I could never ever repay to everything you've done. I never feel that I've done enough either. I owe you a lot. I wish I could give you back in return. But I don't think it's possible. I hope you still treasure what we used to have. By all means, you can curse or hate me. I'm truly sorry.

Jauh kau pergi...


...i'm not asking you back.
0 paperhearts!