Sunday, March 22, 2009 01:17

Just say you love me; as I am. Say you want me as I am.
Say I'm someone in your eyes. It's all I wanted to be.
Just let me go. I know.
One day if I'm allowed, I'll make you proud.
-Britannia High; Jez; Proud

-------------------------

I'm falling back as I did in the past. The past has begun to repeat itself once again. I feel so vulnerable. I feel so fragile. Where do I stand? What have I done right? I feel as if I'm at the bottom of the pit. I feel crushed. I have done nothing that please others. I feel so little. I feel unnoticed; once again.

I feel that I have not accomplished anything. Not that I did, but there were times I felt good with something. It has all been wasted right now. I got nothing. Nothing to my name. I do not buy praises nor compliments. I feel cold. I want to shut like I did like, 2years ago.

Just when I thought life was much better, I'm falling once again.
Could you be the one who will pick me up?
0 paperhearts!