Sunday, March 29, 2009 01:17

Hariz is out partying with his mates. While I'm at home contemplating on my f fyp. I'm soo lazy to do. I'm not motivated as i was. Why so. OMG. Currently watching Skins Season3 finale. I hope they bring back the old cast for the next season. esp Tony, coz he's Effy's brother right. They have to relate to the old seasons, dont they?

Well, somehow I've always telling others to be positive. Now, I just want to post something really reallyy positive, which if I were to write a note, I'd call it 'Brighter Note'. Hahah. Lame. -.-
-------------------------
FYP is such a wanker. Haha. That is not positive, is it? Alrights.

To start of, I have already planned what I'm going to do after school ends cum graduation. (Hopefully everything goes well, Insya Allah.)

Firstly, I'm applying for part-time teaching. I do not think I would build up my portfolio just yet, to get into this 'design industry'. I am not ready for it. (Plus, this time of recession, a lecturer told us that we would get around 1.4K compared to 2K that he promised. Haha.)Anyways, I would rather teach, maybe Primary or Lower Secondary. If I were to get this job, I have to sign on for a year. After which, I thought I might apply for NIE.

The reason why I do not want to continue my studies after Diploma, is because I would like to take a break. Anyways, I do not think my mind's up to another 2-3years of studying. My brain needs a break! If things go well, I might consider full-time teaching, and maybe take up freelancing too. Still, I need to learn much more to get to that. Well, this might be my career.

Like after 3years of waiting, I WILL like, finally, enrol driving. I envy those can already drive around freely. Some are younger than me. How could that be! I MUST learn driving. Like Hariz said, I will pick him up, and he will be snoozing in the car while I drive..ONE DAY. Haha. Sleep lahh..when you wake up, and I'm lost, do not blame me kae. Coz I have no sense of direction. Haha.

At the end of this year, my cousins and I thought of having a trip to somewhere, such as Aussie or HK? Haha. Somehow I doubt it will happen. Therefore, I want to work and at the same time, save some bucks and maybe go to somewhere further. I want to get away from Singapore for a few weeks. Just relacs and such. It would be great! So..this will happen around next 2years or so? It's a must! (Baby! Save bucks too kaee?!)

Upon graduation, this i have to really reallyy fulfil! Re-ReVamp my room. I need to clear stuff. I need to clear my clothes. Too many, soo lil space! I need to clear unwanted assignments. Have to save some. Well, some are just craps! Haha. I want to repaint my room, and get the festive lights hang properly. It's not as nice as it was. The tape had fallen off, and I could not be bothered to fix them up. Boo. I need to clear my stationaries, my table and my shelves. Ahhh. Give me a month, and I will get them done! Hopefully..

Last but not least, I had so much stuff planned for bf, friends and cousins. Just hope it will work out, plus hope I will have enough money for all these. Hehh. I really do though. And I hope, you will really 'notice' what I would do for everything. And, I love my family and friends. But, I love my Hariz Baby more!


START NOW NURUL!

xoxo
0 paperhearts!